
My little Leka is obsessed w/ trains. Ask anyone that knows the kid and they'll tell you he's crazy about trains. Last week he told me he's going to be a train emmmgarear (engineer). It's a little unhealthy this obsession of his b/c he sleeps w/ his engines and eats w/ them and takes them everywhere he goes including church. Tuesday nights on the History channel is his favorite night because there is a show called "Extreme Trains" that comes on. It comes on pretty late but we dont have him on the best schedule so he watches it every week. He loves Thomas the train of course. The only girl he's really into is Emily from Thomas. He says that Emily is his girlfriend. He's such a character. He is already his own person. He knows what he likes and knows what he doesnt like. He's very vocal about his opinions and feelings.

He got these P.J.s from his cousin Corey for Christmas. He loves them and begs to wear them to bed everynight. Grandpa Maile watches Leka during the day and often sees Leka in this ensemble in the mornings. Look at that beautiful smile! We and everyone else in the Maile and Lavea family feed this obsession of his by buying him more trains, books on trains, puzzles of trains, movies about trains, Thomas the train this and Thomas the train that. It really is so sweet though to see him so into trains. He's growing so fast. I love seeing him grow and become a little boy but I often get sad b/c it's going too fast. Heres a shout out to my little engine Leka bear, the sweetest 3 year old I know.
I love that smile. What a cutie. I love it when he says "Hello gorgeous!"
ReplyDelete