Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Softball time

It's about that time again. Our family has literally lived at the Orem Softball fields the last 2 summers. We're so excited for this upcoming softball season. I (by no stretch of the imagination) am not a softball player. I'm not really good at any sport. No joke! But I've had such a blast playing with my brother in laws, husband and a bunch of our friends and cousins. Jr. is going to be playing on a Men's team and our co-ed team this year. He's been trying to get back to the gym. I've been working out at work with Kristina and Kayla. We're done with HCG. I plateaued at 12 pounds lost which I'm happy for but I dont think I'd do it again.

I'm just thankful that I can workout during my lunch break. I'm never consistent about going early in the morning or after work. Jr. and I stay up way too late to go early in the morning. Then it's so hard for me to be away from my boys all day then come home and go to the gym. That's why Golds gym has me down for 3 visits for all of 2008. That and a million other excuses. So I'm so excited for softball!!! Cant wait! Our first game is in the middle of April. Jr. and I will be in New Orleans but we should be able to be at the rest of them.

4 comments:

  1. We're dying over here for softball to start, too! You are my hero, Mona...for workouts and for softball playing. What's in New Orleans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...wish we were closer to come and play with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you guys were closer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never imagined you playing any sport, it's like me playing them lol. Anyhow, I love softball or I meant, I enjoy watching my hubby play it. That so cool you play softball. I hope your team does great.

    ReplyDelete